30 Days of Gratitude – Day 8
What an amazing day. I truely am loving my Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training. I am learning so much from Jodi Komitor and am deeply inspired! Yes!
Today I am grateful..:
- for watching the sun set over the Encinitas Coastline.
- for warm sunshine on my skin.
- for brainstorming poses for Rafi’s “Baby Beluga” Song. So. Much. Fun!
- for throwing my arms open wide to providence and being met with a warm embrace.
- for mirroring neurons and breath. At any moment we can calm and support the deep breathing of others by tapping into our own breath.
- for candlelight and a single flickering flame paired with infused essential oils. It’s a coming home for the senses.
- that I possess a toothbrush and the realization that my daily life is absent of abject poverty, violence and political upheaval to the extent that I have the luxury of concerning myself with my teeth.
- for Blueberry, our rat family that passed a year ago on January 6th.
- for Illustrators of Children’s Storybooks.
- for all of you who take the time to read this.