1. friends that randomly say “i love you.” yay!
2. running water – mine was turned off today (back on tomorrow) and i realize how fortunate i am to have clean water coming out of a tap ON DEMAND!
3. Emily Trutt‘s Vinyasa flow. So so good.
4. that I live in a community that embraces my son with wide open hearts and arms.
5. sweating all my toxins out in the sauna alongside impromptu healing conversations about deep personal work
6. dusky footed wood rats and the fossilized plant records contained in their middens
7. the endless patience and forgiveness my son has for my fallibility
8. people who work with children – and love every minute of it — thank you.
9. Albert Einstein and the abundance of written revelations he left behind.
10. the opportunity to go to India!!!