30 Days of Gratitude – Day 2
Today I am grateful for:
1. health and a strong able body
2. memories of big sky on the Arizona desert and the sunset kissed ridge-lines of the Klamath-Siskyu Wilderness.
3. my heart – full of love, hurt, warmth, and fear but most of all courage to keep leading the way. Peter Sardelich, thank you for handing me a road map and compass when I was a lost young traveler.
4. raw cashews and avocados. One word: YUM!
5. time spent with my biological father and my family (on his side) – it’s soul food for me sometimes to hear Spanish and feel Mexican on the inside.
6. layers of warm blankets and a comfortable, dry, mold-free space to cozy up to sleep at night – many go without each night.
7. time. We still got it! And here we are breathing together. What a celebration!
8. the plant folk that are right now assisting my body to cleanse.
9. white sage and the magical ability of its burning leaves to drop me right into spirit.
10. Topanga Canyon. I miss you and I love that there’s this little slice of oak woodland atop the Santa Monica Mountains that will always feel like home.
Feel free to add your own gratitude to the list. ♥